21 марта 2016 г.

ANNOUNCING THE 2016 GRAPHIC 45 DESIGN TEAM CALL!


 Hi there!


Sorry a little late with the application, I really hope you examine it. My name is Anastasia and I'm so happy to present you my entry for Grahic45 Design Team Call. I live in Podolsk, Russia. I am 30 years old, I am married to a wonderful man and we have 3 daughters. My favorite blog - http://destiny312.blogspot.ru/ instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anastasia312_/ Scrapbooking I was interested in in 2010. I have my scrapbooking online classes where I show how to make wonderful things! Why Graphic45? I love its unique and one in a kind style, I love fussy cutting and I love to create something extraordinary like Graphic45 does. My style. I love lots of them - shabby chic with lots of flowers, vintage with lots of layers, American style and of course mixed media techniques which I think embrace all of them. I don't like to focus on one style, I love to try them all. I really want to work in a team designe graphic 45! I have many ideas that I want to share! Hope you enjoy my projects I picked for this entry and will see something that inspire you. Thank you for watching and have a nice day!






















































Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий